A very useful product for fixing leaks, rips and tears in wetsuits, waterproofs, waders and boots and shoes and inflatables and much, much more.
This card contains 3 x 5g tubes. Always have a spare tube ready for emergencies!
Use Stormsure Flexible Repair Adhesive for repairing items of virtually all flexible materials such as Neoprene, Rubber, Leather, PVC, Polyurethane, Breathable fabrics (like Gortex) and coated fabrics.
Fix split and leaky stitched seams, loose soles, cracked leather, and leaks and rips in all types of footwear. Stormsure is also ideal for repairing rips, splits, leaks and tears in wetsuits and drysuits, waders, waterproof clothing, ponchos, tents, marquees, ground sheets, awnings, paddling pools, pool liners, inflatable boats and toys, horse rugs, trainers, car seat repairs, childrens toys etc.
Normally you do not even need to use a patch when using Stormsure; it will form a thick film which is flexible and incredible tough.
Stormsure works on most materials, but not Polythene, Polypropylene or PTFE. Also great for many woodwork repairs like wobbly chair legs, loose joints, etc.
The only glue you need to fix a rip leak or tear on any flexible material or fabric.
Very strong, but remains flexible when cured. Very resistant to abrasion.
Stormsure is an essential item in a repair kit for hikers, fishermen , hunters, equestrians, divers, campers, caravaners, fishermen, wind, kite and board surfers, sailors, soldiers and many others too!
- Additional Information
Color Clear SKU S3x5 Brand Stormsure
Customer Reviews 5 item(s)
- Four Stars
- Easy to use and repair completed without mess.
- It is easy to apply
- It works very well, it is easy to apply, and the final result looks very strong and durable. I used this to patch up a cut on my motorbike Gore-Tex trousers, which had a hole burned through by a mate's motorbike's engine. So, the patch I created goes right where the trousers are the closest to a hot engine (sometimes touching it) and the repair has survived these extreme conditions in dry and wet weather. What more could I have asked for? I have saved a lot of money with this product.
- Definitely recommend!
- Bought this last minute to fix holes in my welly boots for the Leeds festival - considering we were wading ankle deep in mud all day, the glue thankfully kept it all out of my boots!! Definitely recommend!
- Best thing since sliced bread
Excellent product, use it a lot as my ponies like to tear their rugs a lot. The only problem is when I leave a weight on the patch to keep it in place while the glue cures overnight the weighted object tends to get glued to it also. The product definitely works.
Tip: use a sheet of kitchen paper between freshly glued surface and the weight used - that way only kitchen paper gets glued and then the remaining glued paper melts in the rain when your pony is wearing it.
- Does The Job
- Impressed - Have winter boots that have been well and truly abused and subsequently got a slash across the front toe area. All sorted with this stuff, very happy with result.