Polymorph Hand-Mouldable Plastic Granules 1kg
Melts at 62ºC in hot water or any other heat source. Non-toxic. Biodegradable.
Mould it into the shape you need and let it cool to room temperature.
Recycle it many times by reheating.
Cut it, drill it, stick it!
- Replacement on plastic and metal parts
- Arts & Crafts
- Mounts and holders
- Custom containers
- Jewellery and accessories
- Models and decoration
& much more!
Polymorph Thermoplastic pellets in a 1Kg pack.
- Hand mouldable plastic.
- Melts at 62 C.
- Non Toxic.
- Bio degradable.
- Melts in boiling water (or with any heat source).
- Recycle it many times.
- Cut it with a saw
- Drill it
- Paint it
- Stick it - When hot it is a very good adhesive and sticks to most surfaces, especially plastics.
- Roll it out into sheets and cut it
- Mini Moulds for casting RTV Silicone in minutes!
- Handled caps for screw to bottles and jars for easy opening
- Prototyping & Engineering Components
- Mounts for RC motor drives and gearboxes
- Modeling Animals and General Creativity
- Fishing Tackle Rig & Fly Ties
- Fast Set Adhesive
- Replacement RC Model Parts
- Remake Injection Moulded Parts
- Repair for Tools & Handles that have broken
- Wrist and Thumb Supports