VersaChem Mega Copper Silicone Gasket Maker 3oz / 85g tube
Versachem Mega Copper Silicone is a high performance, moisture curing gasketing material that cures into a strong, silicone rubber to make formed-in-place gaskets.
Maintains long term durability and flexibility, resistant to aging and weathering. Works best on silicone, cork, felt and rubber gaskets.
This waterproof, low odor formula is non-corrosive to steel, iron and aluminum, oxygen sensor safe, low volatile, on-toxic, non-flammable and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) approved. Tensile strength of 203 PSI, and temperature range of -65F to 600F (continuous); -65F to 700F (intermittent).
Versachem Copper RTV (Room Temperature Vulcanisation) Silicone 3oz / 85g tube with applicator.
- Cures into a strong, silicone rubber to make formed-in-place gaskets
- High performance, moisture curing material
- Copper aids thermal transfer.
- Set time: 8-10 minutes; Cure time: 12-24 hours
- Maintains long term durability and flexibility